MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Today Is Law Day

Just as a little heads-up, I will be writing this afternoon on three law topics I hadn't time to consider this week. I can't say how detailed each will be, because I haven't done the reading necessary to pin down my thoughts. Nevertheless, I'll be writing something on Roper v. Simmons, the Supreme Court's decision finding execution of juveniles unconstitional; next, I'll take up the oral arguments the Court heard regarding the display of monuments featuring the Ten Commandments on state propoerty; and finally, I'll provide some interesting notes from the drug war. If youi're interested in any of these things, stop back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker