MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This House Is Home 3

8/26/05

Doors closed, blinds closed, for the first time I sleep here with my roommate in the house and a concern for privacy.

This house owns me.

And I don't mind.

Tomorrow I move the balance of my life to this address, where I will introduce it to the neighbors, reintroduce it, decontextualized, to the cats, and hope that the transplant takes, that my life flourishes in the new environment, in the new air of commitment.

I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker