MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Site-Related Crap

In an effort to improve this site's functionality, and to enable trackbacks, I just installed Haloscan. Evidently, as a consequence of that, it purged all prior comments. This wasn't my intention, and I'm sorry, but the functionality is a nice improvement. I'm sure all six of you understand. Thanks.

UPDATE: S'okay, I've got it now, and I understand. Pre-Haloscan comments still appear beneath their posts, but are not acknowledged in the Haloscan count or in the pop-up window in which comments are managed with Haloscan. Nothing's been lost, it just looks a bit screwy. And more generally, this still should mark a significant improvement to the site. But just fyi, the automatic installation program Haloscan offers for blogger users is a big lie. After it failed to take twice, I just entered the code manually.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, for one, am outraged. :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger Moon said...

it is still the case. crap. i've got to rework this now.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker