MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

"the no flying male horse it can cry, don't you think?"

So I was surfing around to see whether I'd chosen a good name for this blog, googling variations like "moonover" to see what would happen (something I really should have done before settling on the name), and I just happened to stumble on my Japanese soul brother, who posts as BelowtheMoon on a blog entitled MoonOver, or at least I think he does. See, I used (and the above link will show you) the result of Google's Beta version of automatic website translation, which led to virtually nothing coherent, but something nevertheless sort of amusing. Another highlight:

It is Christmas illumination, but don't you think? recently blue becoming many, it seems the る way. The road 玄 hill former times is the orange, but illumination being done with blue, it increases around mark city. Last week it went to the decoration light/write buying even with the pad. The デコレート being done in the veranda of the opposite apartment, observing at る, because the wife made a noise, 6 is (the ⌒ - ⌒ iota)

I couldn't have said it (whatever "it" is) better myself. It's no babelfish, but thank you just the same, Google.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker