MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

SuperBowl Halftime Show

On a very different note, Bad Idea Jean has an hilarious post about Paul McCartney's song and wardrobe selections for his halftime performance. I don't know where she found it, but it's damned funny in any event:

"I Saw Her Standing There": "Well, she was just 17, you know what I mean"? I am fairly certain that I do not know what you mean, but I do know that she'd better be at least 18. Make that 21. Or 25. She was just 25. That works fine.
* * * *

"A Day in the Life": "He blew his mind out in his car"? No, Paul. No, he didn't.

A fun diversion in any event.

UPDATE: It turns out she found it on the New York Times op-ed page.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker