MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Chuck Norris and Stepwise

Recent commenter Matt is a Pittsburgh cyclist who posted the following Chuck Norris facts, with appropriate apologies to the millions of people who have probably seen them (they're popular enough to warrant a Wikipedia entry, evidently):

* Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

* There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

* Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

* Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

* Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just not his own.

* Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

* Chuck Norris does not go hunting because "hunting" implies a chance of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

I supplement this list with reasons I'm posting them notwithstanding their commenness.

* I wanted to add Mr. McHale to my MoonOverPittsburgh blogroll with some sort of splash.

* I suck, and I post nothing.

* The Norris stuff was pretty cool to me, since I'd never seen it, but I'm a thirty-something lawyer with gray hair, so it's not at all surprising that I miss something on the interweb, what with all those tubes and such.

Check out Matt's site. He rode Death Valley and stuff. Meanwhile, it's all I can do just to get around without killing myself in this modest-by-comparison heat.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt M. said...

I think this might count as my first blogroll ever. w00t. How lame that I haven't posted anything in months, mainly since my inspiration dried up after that Death Valley ride. What is the sound of one blog blogging? (Incidentally, I would definitely take 104 degrees and bone-dry over the weather we've had lately.)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker