MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

You Can Take the Boy Out of England . . .

David, who makes more fun of his own writing than anybody else, reveals his inner Englishman with an absolutely lovely post about his return to bike commuting, and the recently delightful commuting weather we've been enjoying.

Well, I haven't been enjoying it, because I haven't settled in here at the new office and building enough to pin down where I can securely store my steed during the day. Anyway, David's post makes me realize the urgency of my problem; I need to sort this out, and soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker