MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Recommended Reading

In the past two days, I've begun my new job. Needless to say, I've been a bit busy, and consequently have found little time to blog (gasp!), or to peruse blogs (double gasp!!). This evening, in my office waiting for my ride to call, finally I got to look around.

Here's what I found: an absolutely excellent rumination on the intractable political choices being asked of principled Christians. Candor and nuance -- rare, and excoriated (remember Kerry?), respectively -- are the spice of discourse. Thanks, Brian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker