MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Friday, May 20, 2005

The Local Paper Takes Up Blogging and Its Repurcussions

This post could be more timely, but then my new job could be less engrossing and demanding. Not that I'd like it to be; I'm as happy as a pig in shit, to be honest. But still, I miss killing time here, and I'll try to get back to it with at least somewhat greater regularity (although I fear I won't be back to the rate of posting I was at a month or two ago, given the new gig and the resumption of climbing, etc.).

In any case, the Post-Gazette did a thoughtful article this week concerning blogging and its various repurcussions, variations on the whole dooce-ing thing, etc. Check it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

powerball has a good blog, I read his blog regualy.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker