MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Blogroll and Wordplay

First, allow me to direct your attention to the newest addition to my blogroll under MoonOverFriends, Rather Be Climbing, a friend's blog on all things climbing -- presently, the tail end of the ice season. I'd say who it is that runs it but a) he doesn't, and I don't know whether he cares, b) it took me like a half-hour of surfing his site to figure it out myself (of course, I was led to him by his comment, as "rockicemountain," regarding girl scout cookies -- about which, I remind you, CRACK!!! -- in which he used the word "sick" in a way that only he would, so I'm the fool for not figuring it out sooner), and c) I'm lodging a general protest against him for never mentioning that he's been maintaining a climbing blog. I mean, I know I haven't exactly, you know, climbed since November, but y'all know I'll be back soon, don't you? Don't you? V10 by June. I swear.

And in other news, for some reason it's dawned on me that "quiet contemplation" and "quiet desperation" are a little too close for comfort.

Surely there's something else I should be doing. I'm off to find out what.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A half an hour. I know you are quicker than that.
By the way, your post on the Sunday afternoon ride, classic story. I can relate and will have to fill you in on my own road bike on-the-fly repair sometime.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker