MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Go Scarlet Knights!!!



Hey Emily, another great game to add to Notre Dame lore, but don't look now -- depending on whether you prefer the AP or USA Today, only ten or eight teams separate my Knights from your Irish! I might have to start caring about college football again.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

ooooooooooh. i'm shakin' in me leprechaun boots!

moony, i think my fear that your knights pose any threat to my irish was best evinced by my question to you earlier, when i said, "who are the knights?"

xoxo

8:47 PM  
Blogger Moon said...

hey, it's not me who put our respective alma maters within eight or ten teams of each other. we'll see how things end up, but one thing's clear -- there's only one undefeated team between the two of them. you know, xoxo and all of that.

and it's all the more impressive that the one with the better record isn't the new york effing yankees of college football.

11:56 PM  
Blogger emily said...

you're such a jerk sometimes, you know that? how dare you make fun of my "xoxo"!!!

i could always go into the relevant BCS issues like strength of schedule and whatnot, but i won't. because (a) you'll just dismiss it due to your NY yankee-ing of my alma mater, and (b) well, the BCS doesn't use the same criteria as it used to...

whatever.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker