MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Manna from Canada

This morning's brief perusal of Site Meter revealed to me that I have a friend in the Big White North. Not really knowing what "Random Blogroll" means, given such limited company, I'll just take it as a compliment. Is there a Canadian spelling for compliment? There probably should be.

So, anyway, ahem, Thanks, Samantha, for the juice. Backatcha. And for those who are curious, Samantha has named Sean Penn her inaugural moron of the week. Well deserved.

And by the way, Samantha's inviting applicants seeking to guest blog at her site. Someone who's funnier than I am, I'm sure, will ultimately get the nod. But that leaves most of you eligible. Because in case you haven't yet figured it out, I'm not very funny. Not funny ha-ha, anyway. More funny in the head (ha ha). And I don't know when to stop either. Evidently. Guh, if you all only knew . . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny you note this...it caught my eye too on our sitemeter. In the past there have been hits from Europe and even the ME but it was the first one we ever got from Canada!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker