MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Fixies in the Christian Science Monitor

Not that anyone still reads this weblog for cycling material, I imagine, since it's so infrequent in coming, but in any case I enjoyed, if smirkingly, the CSM's coverage of the newest trend in cycling (I can't even sneer, since I came in to fixed-gear cycling somewhere in the beginning or middle of the trend cycle that is currently exploding). Anyway, it's an interesting article, although as someone on a mailing list I'm part of noted, it omits entirely to acknowledge the brake vs. no brake schism in the community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker