MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

My heart bleeds through my shirt, evidently










Your Political Profile



Overall: 10% Conservative, 90% Liberal

Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal





(Hat tip)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, how much credence do you want to give to test designers who don't know the difference between affect and effect?

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And some of the questions are mighty peculiar - I mean lots of people who are pro-open borders are also staunchly pro-business (is that not conservative)? I'm not much of one for regulating guns, but I don't know that carrying one is "admirable". But for whatever it's worth I'm apparently more conservative than you are (25% conservative generally, 50% on fiscal, defense and crime - but I'm 100% liberal on social issues and "ethics"). - Armand

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, there doesn't seem to be room for a libertarian position. When I take the libertarian tests, they are always much more accurate in accomodating my political views than a simploe left right spectrum. You know:
smoke it drink it abort it shoot it pray to it whatever you want in the privacy of your own home just don't make me give up my public education :)

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker