MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Identifying Moon

The easiest way to spot me during the week is to find the guy with a tie on wearing athletic socks. Every day I ride in, it seems, I forget either to pack socks or a belt. But I've gotten better about the belt. So, today for instance, I'm wearing black ankle-length Nike socks between cordovan wingtips and slacks. So embarrassing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least they are black socks not white...

12:37 PM  
Blogger Moon said...

that's happened at least once before as well. white ankle socks. bad attorney, bad bad bad attorney.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker