MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Housekeeping in Progress

So the three of you who have continued to visit after my long hiatus might be interested to learn that I'm not going anywhere. I don't pretend that I'll post as frequently as I used to, or that I'll post as frequently as I have been of late. I am, however, building up to updating the template with some of the handy new tools Blogger is providing. Before I do so, however, I'm working my way through my old posts, applying categories to each.

My new template will include categories, by Gawd, and feature a radically reduced and updated blogroll, among other improvements. I'm approaching my two-year anniversary, after all, and it's not like I have nothing to say. Not for the first time during this blog's tenure, but in a far more systematic and determined way, I'm about to begin writing more seriously outside the blogosphere. So once again I return to the original idea of this blog as a repository of annotations to myself, a collection of observations and ephemera -- in general, as an annex to more dedicated writing. Or so the story goes.

In any event, as it stands, starting from the beginning, I've categorized something like 60 of nearly 700 posts. It's a start, and an unsurprisingly engrossing task for the obsessive-compulsive. It might take a couple of weeks for all of this to come to be, so be patient.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back. Take all the time you need and know that the "three of us" will continue to visit your journal hoping to read some more.

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miu miu on sale miu miu handbags on sale
miu miu bags miu miu handbag online
chanel handbags prices chanel bags prices
chanel sale chanel bag prices chanel handbag prices
gucci bags luxury bags
louis vuitton bag gucci bag
Get your gucci gucci handbags gucci bags set at cheap price
--------------
Limited Supply louis vuitton handbags louis vuitton bags louis vuitton for cheap
louis vuitton store louis vuitton shoes louis vuitton bags
lv handbags choose fashion louis vuitton fashion handbags discount
designer handbags louis vuitton handbag
lv bags store to buy luxury handbags and louis vuitton bags
ladies bags is luxury gifts looking for cheap ladies handbags
There are many louis vuitton handbags in ladies fashion stores
louis vuitton shoes & louis vuitton bag louis vuitton handbag for Discount

4:05 AM  
Anonymous louboutin uk said...

When these are louboutin uk, the excitement just gets doubled. Most chic looking louboutin uk sale are in fashion now. These are one of the favorite fashion accessories for men and women long time ago. If you have not yet tried christian louboutin uk, it's time to own one and feel the difference it can make to your personality. imaterp

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker