MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Variations: Flat Pittsburgh

Hungover like a frat boy, I conditioned joining Brian and Eli for a short ride on a promise of no real climbing. They were kind enough to oblige.

This week: 53 miles (of course, I never post my normal, 8-mile commute days, of which there were three this week). Not enough, but oh well.

Man, I could really go for a pizza. But I think instead I'll fix the egg sandwich I couldn't bring myself to cook this morning.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eli said...

damn, I was thinking to myself the whole way from Beleza to your house and homeward, how good some pizza would be...

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could send you one but it would become pretty cold by the time it gets there.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker