MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's a Done Deal

To touch briefly upon something you'll all, eventually, hear plenty about, as of last night, I officially came to final and binding terms with the seller of the house I've been under contract to buy for something like the last month. Closing in August. And though the strictures of anonymity preclude me from sharing all the details, here are a couple of little ones.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! Congratulations!

And let me 'splain (no, there is no time, let me sum up) the comment I just made below: thumbs up on the photos!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Eli said...

congrats, man!

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker