MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Another Belated Addition to my Blogroll

After having more than once been the grateful beneficiary of a mention on Shinobi's blog, Lies and Statistics (most recently, she likes my post on the lost Cub Scout), I thought it was about time I return the favor, and add a permalink under "Pittsburgh."

Update: I've edited the above to recognize correct my mistake; as it turns out, Shinobi is of the fairer sex.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shinobi said...

Pssst. I'm a She. ;-)

1:12 PM  
Blogger Moon said...

Pssst! I'm chastened. And sorry. --M

1:18 PM  
Blogger Shinobi said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker