MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Who Cares?

No, I'm done maundering for this afternoon, especially since a whole slew of Moon's dearest friends are in town from Philly, North Carolina, Wisconsin, and lord knows who else and are congregating in the next couple of hours at one of Pittsburgh's seediest bars toward which I will begin walking as soon as I've done with my current load of laundry (see, I told you I was being productive today). Anyway, "who cares?" alludes to a new phenomenon in my brief blogging experience.

Now that I've been posting on whatever random crap runs through my mind for nearing six months, I've built up a sizeable body of work. Because blogs are all about interlinking, and over time I've earned my share of links on others' sites, blogs appreciate an unrepresentative cachet with Google, which rates sites in proportion to the number of sites that link thereto. One of my distinct pleasures is looking at my Site Meter account from time to time to see whose finding me, especially via various Google searches. Today, I found two especially random ones that amused me. First, there's "dashboard circuit board for chevy cavalier '03" and then there's "bralessness at college." Ah, I'm glad to be giving back to the blogosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker