MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My So-Called Readership

I find it a little alarming, albeit sort of amusing, that, in the wake of this throw-away post, I have received almost as many visitors from people running internet searches on the not-even-spelled-right "cammeltoe" as from any other source.

It's good to be loved . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Moon said...

And it just occurred to me that by posting on that word again I've more or less assured my continuing priority in search engines as the authority on all things camm . . . well, you know the rest.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker