MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Links -- It's About Damned Time

After having been graciously supported by a number of sites, and after having promised about a thousand times to do this, finally -- finally -- I have reciprocated. To the left -- yes, Dave, the left -- please find a carefully selected list of those links I find most entertaining, informative, infuriating, or [insert your emotion of choice here]. Please frequent them and frequent them often, with particular emphasis on those Friends I MoonOver. And with that, the ache of far too much cutting and pasting festering in my bones, I'm going to sleep.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker