MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

I swear I actually write about fixed-gear cycling sometimes!!!

After a friend was generous enough to drop this blog's url to a mailing list for fixed-gear cyclists suggesting that I sometimes share, here, my fixed-gear experiences (I'm new at it so there aren't that many), I got an influx of visits, upon which I realized I hadn't written a cycling-driven post in a while.

Belatedly, Welcome, fixed-gear folks! If you're here, you're probably looking for posts like these rather than my running on and on about law and poetry and such. It's not much, but it is here.

And while there are only two posts now, MOP's only been up a month or so, and I've only been riding fixed for two months, further limited by Pittsburgh's delightful winter. I'm sure there will be plenty of fixed-gear-relevant writings in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker