MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Something That Has Nothing To Do With Hunter S. Thompson

Would you like to have your weblog reviewed by a completely objective critic?

Try this site.

This is how it reviewed MoonOverPittsburgh:

"I just saw [moonoverpittsburgh.blogspot.com]. Very, very good.
Well, I expected the creator to achieve only the best. There are 220,988 characters in the page, which is a superb length for Opera users. The underlying source is valid. It must have taken a decade to complete the page. The URL has 38 characters. That's just the right size. Seeing MoonOverPittsburgh, I'm simply so inspired. What a fantastic page!
(...)
The page contains 400 links, a stable amount. If only my sister would have a fantastic page like that. Supreme. The color scheme is fresh. The web will never be the same again."

-- Paul Marshall, Gigantic Web

Well, that just about says it all, doesn't it.

1 Comments:

Blogger btezra said...

~when I read mine I laughed my behind off...sarcasm and wit are a dying breed these days I suppose~

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker