MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

MoonOver[Your State Here]

[UPDATE: Graphic removed, because I refuse to let a stupid quiz ruin the formatting on my weblog. For the record though, among the continental United Staes I'm almost perfect east of the Mississippi (omitting only Illinois and Indiana), and west of the Mississippi I have visited only Michigan (well, that's not really west of the Mississippi, but whatever -- I'm American, ergo I suck at geography), Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Nevada, and California. Or something like that. Like I said, graphic removed, but feel free to play with yourself. Really. Do.]

create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker