MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Most Inefficient Google Search Ever

give me thesis about this topic though many people dismiss hiphop as offensive,hiphop music offers urban youth an important opportunity for artistic expression,and allows them to articulate t"

And the question of the day is, why did this search lead the searcher to my house?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How on earth did you figure this out?

Or maybe I should ask why?

11:02 AM  
Blogger Moon said...

Site meter has a listing of recent referrals. I was just browsing my stats. These days the blog is good for maybe 50 visitors a day, and moreso than used to be the case they mostly arrive here from searches. It's fun to check out what searches lead to me.

And while we're on the topic, where's your Steeler pride!!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, I was getting around to that, but I don't really have much to add. With the shaming, I'll see what I can do.

Do you pay for extra sitemeter features? My referrals don't show searches.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask and you shall receive.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Moon said...

I don't pay for anything. There's all sorts of drilling down I can't do because I'm on a free account, but under Referrals, I do find search engine referrals. Interesting that you don't.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine all say "unknown."

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker