MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

More Discussion of Alito

Tonight, I intend to take the requisite time to read some cases and catalog and discuss the body of progressive blogosphere criticism of the Honorable Samuel Alito as a nominee to the Supreme Court. Perhaps unsurprisingly, I find it broadly wanting.

In the meantime, I've been mouthing off on the topic on this thread, which I recommend you look at -- if not for my comments, than for the sharp discussion of the other participants and the comprehensive links provided, largely by Binky, along the way. It's not short, but it's worth the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker