MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Zombie Preparedness

Pittsburgh makes the international news, with Tom Murphy's acknowledgment:

"When it comes to defending ourselves against an army of reanimated human corpses, the officials in charge have fallen asleep at the wheel," Murphy said. "Who's in charge of sweep-and-burn missions to clear out infected areas? Who's going to guard the cemeteries at night? If zombies were to arrive in the city tomorrow, we'd all be roaming the earth in search of human brains by Friday."

1 Comments:

Blogger pregamejocelyn said...

And here is my confession, and Jeremy will gladly confirm that this is true. Last year (or I guess maybe the year before), Jeremy and I saw "28 Days Later" followed by "Dawn of the Dead" and I actually did Zombie proof my home after that. I purchased some steel door blockers and an emergency stash of food and found the closest place I could run where zombies couldn't get in and made a documented escape plan. And shortly after that I assessed that the only safe place would be in a tree house in a jungle. That is all.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker