MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

John Roberts, Come On Down!!!

Perhaps I'll have more to say about Bush's nomination of the Honorable John Roberts to serve as the new associate justice of the United States Supreme Court in the coming days, weeks, months, not to mention in the years that follow (since I imagine, ultimately, he will be confirmed), but for now, simply because I am coming from a position of relative ignorance and because educating myself is going to take a while, but in countervailing deference to the possibility that some of you actually come here to see what I think when notable things happen in the law, my research has started, and will continue to refer to, the Supreme Court Nomination Blog. Their write-up of John Roberts, with a host of useful links, can be found here. I note as well that my favorite Volokh conspirator is enthusiastically on board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker