MoonOverPittsburgh

Some tiny creature, mad with wrath,

Is coming nearer on the path.

--Edward Gorey

Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S. Outlying Islands

Writer, lawyer, cyclist, rock climber, wanderer of dark residential streets, friend.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

LiveJournal Moment

It's Easter Sunday, day of resurrection, and after a morning of omelet and coffee and Sunday Times (not to mention seeing a former law and bioethics professor on a local clone of Meet the Press discussing Schiavo, which I could only stand for about three minutes), I'm in the office.

But it's okay. Wanna know why? Because with no one here I can play music on my brand-spankin'-new desktop, as I watch these characters scroll ever so crisply across my new LCD monitor, and this is the music I'm playing

Sometimes simple pleasures are the only pleasures that matter. And with that, I'll bow my nose gently to the grindstone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not an LJ moment until you have a silly little "mood" tag or something.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker